If you like what you hear so far, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Competitive salary
- Great colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Fully fletched cafeteria in the office
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a mobile performance marketing role
- Bonus points for mobile web and influencer marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, finance or related field
- Experience of running marketing campaigns on Facebook, Google UAC and/or ad networks
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of customer acquisition metrics and payback period
- Strong interest in mobile gaming
What type of skills & experience we'd like to see:
As the Marketing Manager and Communications Executive on our team, you will collaborate with internal and external teams to launch and optimize app install campaigns for applications and mobile games. The ideal candidate will be an analytically minded individual who can independently manage multiple ad campaigns and work cross-functionally with our products, creative and communications teams to jointly set and achieve each application’s and game's goals.
Marketing and Communications Executive (office/remote job)